The bridge, in Cermik County around Haburman village, was set on Sinek Stream. As understood from the tablet on the bridge, it was built in 1179 during Artuklus Era. Lime stone is dominant as the structure’s main material. The structure, going down to sides with curves, formed of throwing out eyes on two sides and a big main arch in the middle, is a bridge with three eyes. There are no railings on the sides of the bridge. Its total length is 95, 5 m and 5, 5 m large. Flood splitters, formed of two staged triangle, top are completed with cones getting higher in the same way. With the wall added in recent years in form of flood splitters, in which a decorated stone work, is exhibited, support is given. There is a tablet on it saying that it was repaired in 1927. Cermik District Governorship has applied to “Grant Program as to Reduce Flood Risks in the Flooded areas” which is carried out by Culture and Tourism Ministry and Diyarbakir Governorship and restoration of the bridge had been done after being seen suitable by AB.